Please note that Carnegie Mellon School of Music Recording Services does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided on this page.
You can use your downloaded session files to easily burn your own CDs and DVDs.
iTunes is recommended for creating CDs and Data DVDs. For more information, please use one of the following links:
- iTunes 11 for Windows: Create your own CDs and DVDs
- iTunes 11 for Macs: Create your own CDs and DVDs
- iTunes 10 for Windows: Create your own audio CDs
- iTunes 10 for Mac: Create your own audio CDs
For information on methods of creating DVD-Video, select one of the following links:
- On a Mac: How to create a video-DVD
- On Windows 7: Burn a DVD-Video disc with Windows DVD Maker
- On Windows Vista: Burn a DVD-Video disc
- On Windows 8: Free Video to DVD Converter
*NTSC is the standard format for DVD-Video in America; PAL is the standard in Europe, Australia, and parts of Asia. More information on video formats can be found here.