By December 1
- Complete the School of Music Online Application. (The School of Music Online Application will ask all applicants for a music resume, repertoire list, and 500-word personal statement.)
- Review the audition/portfolio requirements for your program of study and submit your pre-screening, if required, in the application.
- Supporting documents (transcripts, test scores, and three recommendations) must be received by January 10 for graduate applicants.
- Live auditions/portfolio reviews will be held on campus, and in regional US cities.
- School of Music admission decisions released online through the application system.
- Graduate students must confirm enrollment.